Music's in my soul
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Music's in my soul

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Frank McCourt entertains offers for the Los Angeles Marathon

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Magdalene

Broj postova : 1

Frank McCourt entertains offers for the Los Angeles Marathon Empty
PostSubject: Frank McCourt entertains offers for the Los Angeles Marathon   Frank McCourt entertains offers for the Los Angeles Marathon EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 5:21 am

Frank McCourt, who agreed this week to sell the Dodgers, also has put the Los Angeles Marathon up for sale.

McCourt expects the Dodgers to sell for more than $1.2 billion at auction, according to a person familiar with that sale process. The maradiscount nfl jerseysthon probably would sell for less than $20 million, according two racing industry executives who declined to be identified.

McCourt bought the marathon three years ago, revitalizing the race with a course that starts at Dodger Stadium, runs through Hollywood and Beverly Hills and ends in Santa Monica.

Howard Sunkin, senior vicecheap nfl jerseys free shipping president of the McCourt Group, said that the "Stadium to the Sea" route had helped attract unsolicited interest from race operators about buying the marathon. He said McCourt decided over the summer to entertain offers for the race.

"Frank made a determination several months ago that he needed to concentrate on the Dodgers," Sunkin said Friday. "We're listening to offers. We'll continue to evaluate it."

Sunkin said McCourt has made no final decision whether to sell the race and said it was too soon to know how that decision might be affected by the Dodgers' sale.

Jamie McCourt relinquished any claim to theCheap NFL Jerseys Dodgers and the marathon as part of a divorce settlement filed Thursday in Los Angeles County Superior Court. In the settlement, Frank McCourt agreed to pay his ex-wife $131 million.http://laza-clubbears.serbianforum.info/t13-frank-mccourt-entertains-offers-for-the-los-angeles-marathon
Back to top Go down

Frank McCourt entertains offers for the Los Angeles Marathon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Music's in my soul :: Forum :: Vase slike-
Jump to: